MIND FODDER…

Intercept
Keep Carbon In The Ground
Lawrence Block
Mano Singham
Oliver Burkeman

The Writing On The Wal

15 Responses to “MIND FODDER…”

1. Jill says:

I can’t believe I’ve never thanked you for listing me as a daily read! I am really flattered Jeff. :) thanks.

2. Jeff Hess says:

Shalom Jill,

Cheers.

B’shalom,

Jeff

3. shamash says:

Shalom, Jeff. After all these years, and sharing similar blog birthdays: it’s nice to see that we’re still reading each other. Thanks for listing me! Cheers, shamash

4. Jeff Hess says:

Shalom Shamash,

The pleasure is all mine. My students are keeping me busier than usual these days, but I find a certain peace in staying connected with my blog sibblings.

Shabbat shalom,

Jeff

5. Thanks so much for listing Inkygirl as a daily read!

6. Jeff Hess says:

Shalom Debbie,

You’re very welcome. The cartoons are great.

B’shalom,

Jeff

7. Michael says:

Jeff,

Woot! I’m a Thursday read! Thanks!

Blessings,
    Michael

8. Jeff Hess says:

Shalom Michael,

Woot! I love it.

B’shalom,

Jeff

9. Delaney Kirk says:

Thanks for including me on your Sunday read. Is that before or after the Sunday newspaper? LOL

10. Jeff Hess says:

Shalom Delaney,

I haven’t regularly read a newspaper since the early ’90s.

B’shalom,

Jeff

11. RHF says:

I realize this post is over a year old, not sure why I just came upon it, but Wednesday is still the perfect day to read Jewess. Thanks!

12. Jeff Hess says:

Shalom Rebecca,

First, thank you for stopping in, for reading and, most importantly, for taking the time to enter the dialog by writing a comment. Building community is all about the conversation.

I’ve enjoyed many pleasant Wednesdays reading Jewess and I’m looking forward to more. In case you’re wondering, I originally found your blog through Jill Miller Zimon’s Writes Like She Talks.

B’shalom,

Jeff

You’re very welcome.

But

13. John Ettorre says:

Jeff, I’ve made a note to myself to write something extra good on Tuesdays, in anticipation of your visit. Thanks for the link.
    JE

14. Jeff Hess says:

Shalom John,

Please. No. You’re a tough enough act to follow as it is.

B’shalom,

Jeff

15. Hey Jeff,

I really enjoy following your blog, especially for its often spunky musings! Please check out mine, As Ohio Goes, when you have a chance. I think you’ll enjoy it. http://ranakhoury.com

Keep up the spunk!